- For those less concerned about the power and more worried about the environment, its fuel-efficiency and greener reputation of its petrol-electric hybrid engine will be more appealing.
- As you’d expect from a Lexus, its luxurious interior is an added bonus to its high level of standard gear.
- It’s up there in the value stakes offering electric steering wheel adjustment, heated seats and reverse camera.
- For those who love their music, there are 10 speakers scattered through this car. So be sure to turn it up.
- We like the Lexus Enform communication system, which connects to your smartphone and also does pretty clever things like tell you the weather, locate the closest petrol station or even Lexus.
- It doesn’t boast a lot of space, but nor is it notably uncomfortable.
- There could probably be a bit more depth in the seats, but it’s not really a deal breaker.
- The absence of a diesel option means this SUV lacks grunt.
- It’s also loaded with a whole heap of safety gear adding to the family appeal.
- The NX features Lexus’ newest technology in the ‘Lexus Remote Tough’ interface, which is essentially a touch pad. While it’s a pretty cool feature, it’s very sensitive and takes a bit of getting used to. It kind of sits in the middle ground.
Click here to find out more about the Lexus NX300h.