Total Holden Reviews: 20
- Reviews2004 Pontiac GTO review: classic MOTORThe Monaro was reborn as Pontiac’s GTO, but was it lairy enough for the Yanks? We went cruising in LA to find out…
- Reviews2006 Holden WM Caprice review: classic MOTORThe big bucks pay off for Holden’s impressive pimp mobile
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ long-term review Part 3: 4x4 ShedThe time has come to give our Holden Colorado back, but we certainly made the most of our time with it.
- Reviews2001 Holden Barina SRi review: classic MOTORHolden’s nippy SRi was the little hatch that could
- Road Tests2018 Holden Colorado Z71 Xtreme 4x4 reviewHolden raises the bar with its own special-edition, off-road focused dual cab.
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ Part 2: 4x4 ShedSwapping outback dust for around-town duties.
- ReviewsMid-2018 4x4 Sales Report Card: #5 Holden ColoradoThe Colorado was the big mover in 4x4 sales this time last year, but it has hit a snag.
- Car Comparisons2004 Holden Astra SRi Turbo vs Peugeot 206 GTi 180 comparison review: classic MOTORWhen Peugeot's 206 GTi 180 stepped in Australia's hot hatch ring, it had to prove itself against our then favourite hot hatch, the Astra SRi Turbo
- Car Comparisons2004 Holden SS ute vs Ford Falcon XR6 and XR8 ute comparison review: classic MOTORAustralia’s best two-door sports cars met our old bushie mate Digger Grimshaw. They’re fast, but are utes tough enough?
- Reviews2018 Holden Equinox LTZ-V long-term review, part fourAre drivers destined to revert to pond scum?
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ review: Wheels Ute Megatest 4thColorado raises its game right when Holden needs a hero
- Reviews2018 Holden Astra Hatchback Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Astra hatchback, including pricing, updates and features
- Reviews2018 Holden Captiva Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Holden Captiva large SUV, including pricing and features
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore RS Sportwagon quick reviewHolden’s 2.0-litre wagon is a lot of car for under $40,000 and arguably the sweet spot of the entire ZB Commodore range
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ Part 1: 4x4 ShedTwo days after scooping up the keys to our new Holden colorado, it was off to Alice Springs for the Finke Desert Race.
- Reviews2018 Holden Equinox LTZ-V long-term review, part threeBulmer ponders his good fortune at having dodged the CVT bullet
- Reviews2004 Holden Panel Van review: classic MOTORHolden’s Panel Van hits the beach to find out if it’s a surfer dude’s dream come true
- Reviews2003 Holden Vectra CDXi review: classic MOTORHolden's sophisticated $50k V6-powered Vectra showed promise when it first debut
- Reviews2003 Ford Falcon XR8 vs Holden Commodore SS comparison review: classic MOTORMate against mate. Eight against eight. Is vengeance really sweet or is the SS' still quick enough to turn the 260kW XR8 tide?
- ReviewsFord Mondeo v Holden Calais v Hyundai Sonata v Kia Stinger v Toyota Camry...The once-invincible medium-to-large class may be pushing against the rising SUV tide, but new talent means it’s worth taking a dip