Total Honda Reviews: 20
- ComparisonsToyota Corolla vs Hyundai i30 vs Mazda 3 vs Honda Civic comparison reviewNow ‘Oh what a feeling!’ is a Corolla quality rather than a tenuous slogan, can Toyota’s 12th-gen hatch top the small-car class on its own merits?
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R long-term review: Part 4Superb track outing ultimately cut short
- Reviews2004 Honda Integra Type S review: classic MOTORTake one part luxury and one part performance and you get sizzle, with a capital S
- Car Comparisons2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 vs Honda Civic Type R vs Hyundai i30 N vs Peugeot 308...A tribe of opponents challenges the new Mégane RS for hot hatch hegemony
- Comparisons2018 Kia Carnival Si v Honda Odyssey VTi-L comparison reviewA fast 'n' furious face-off of family cars
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R long-term review: Part 3Three months in, what we’re loving – & loathing
- Reviews2015 Honda Civic Type-R First Drive ReviewHonda's hot hatch hero returns. Massively fast, brilliant handling, with slightly OTT looks.
- Reviews2018 Honda NSX performance reviewMost supercars don't give a damn about the environment, but to visit a Tasmanian engineering marvel, we needed one that does
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R long-term review: Part 2Putting the Type R’s lap times into perspective
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R long-term review Part 1Our car of the moment drops its bags at MOTOR HQ
- Reviews2002 Honda NSX review: classic MOTORFlushed with F1 success, Honda thought it’d take a swipe at Ferrari’s road cars with the NSX
- Reviews2018 Honda Odyssey VTi-L quick reviewHonda’s big family bus has strong on-paper credentials, but practical considerations might kerb its appeal
- Reviews2018 Honda HR-V Range ReviewThe Honda HR-V has lots of standard equipment, and more cargo space than most small SUVs. It feels smooth and easy to drive, and auto braking is standard across the range.
- Reviews2004 Honda S2000 performance review: classic MOTORRevised, but you’ll have to look (and drive) hard to notice
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R: Hot Hatch Megatest 2ndA wild child that’s not so much on the spectrum as off the charts
- Reviews2018 Honda HR-V VTi-L Quick ReviewIt’s the most amount of money you can pay for Honda’s compact SUV without adding the optional safety pack
- Reviews2018 Honda HR-V reviewA small running update in 2017 did a little to lift the HR-V’s stock, but how does the otherwise unchanged, yet popular, HR-V really stack up?
- ReviewsHonda CR-V VTi-L long-term review, part 4Family friendly SUV makes a case for permanent adoption
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Range ReviewThe dramatically styled Honda Civic is unusually roomy for a small car. It is comfortable but spirited and engaging, with turbo engines and high-tech safety available.
- Reviews2018 Honda City Range ReviewThe Honda City sedan has a spacious interior and large boot that makes it feel like a bigger car. The City is pleasant to drive, has a 5-year warranty, and doesn’t use much fuel.