Total Mitsubishi Reviews: 20
- Custom 4x4s2008 Mitsubishi Pajero Safari Rally 4x4 reviewBuilt for speed, not comfort, Steve Riley’s Australasian Safari-winning Pajero is a weapon on wheels.
- Road Tests2019 Mitsubishi Triton first drive 4x4 reviewBolder looks and added safety tech herald in the 2019 Triton.
- Reviews2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII review: classic MOTORAustralia might have missed the VII, but its successor proved to be the lucky number VIII
- Custom 4x4sCustom Mitsubishi Challenger reviewJosh Farmer’s unique Challenger stands out from the crowd of Cruisers and Patrols.
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi ASX Range ReviewEverything you need to know about MY19 ASX small SUV, including pricing, updates and features
- ComparisonsSkoda Karoq v Nissan Qashqai v Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross v Peugeot 3008 comparison...Skoda’s Karoq is set to establish a beachhead in the compact SUV sector, but the popular Nissan Qashqai, the punchy Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and the elegant Peugeot 3008 look...
- Reviews2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross small-SUV.
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Exceed 2WD reviewMitsubishi’s fresh new SUV aims high in Exceed trim
- ReviewsMid-2018 4x4 Sales Report Card: #3 Mitsubishi TritonUnbeatable on value, the Triton delivers more than it promises on paper.
- ComparisonsSkoda Karoq v Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross comparison reviewEurope and Japan newcomers face off in Australia’s competitive crossover segment
- Reviews2004 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution review: classic MOTORIt’s a Pajero, but not as we remember it. Ahead of its win on the 2004 Dakar Rally, we tested the ultimate dune buggy in the Dubai desert
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 Isuzu MU-X vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 4x4 comparison reviewThese two are the best-selling ute-based 4x4 wagons, but which one deserves your coin?
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi Triton Exceed review: Wheels Ute Megatest 5thA strong and likeable mid-fielder where consistency and value are king
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi Triton Range ReviewThe first all-new Mitsubishi Triton in 10 years feels easier to drive than most utes in town. Its diesel engine is modern and easy on fuel, and it is strong on safety.
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Range ReviewThe Mitsubishi Outlander is a medium SUV that can seat up to seven. Smartphone integration is excellent, and auto braking is widely available. You can have petrol or diesel power.
- Reviews2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR review: classic MOTOREVO VIII MR version was so good that you could almost call it an EVO IX
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Results and verdictNine utes, but only one winner...
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Mitsubishi Triton ExceedWith ongoing factory discounts, the Triton is the cheapest of the mainstream 4x4 dual cabs available in Australia.
- Reviews2018 4x4 Dual-Cab Ute TestMercedes-Benz’s new X-Class has added a new edge to the dual-cab 4x4 market, but how does it shape up in this nine-way stoush?
- ReviewsIsuzu MU-X LS-T vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed comparison reviewWe find out if Isuzu and Mitsubishi offer enough to stand out in the mid-size 4WD market that’s packed with options.