Total Volkswagen Reviews: 20
- Reviews2019 Volkswagen Tiguan Range ReviewThe Tiguan is a medium SUV from Volkswagen that drives beautifully. You can choose from five excellent engines, and most drive all wheels. Auto braking is standard.
- Reviews2004 Volkswagen Mk V Golf 2.0TDI review: classic MOTORThe fifth generation Golf was a consummate all-rounder. It even handles!
- Reviews2019 Volkswagen Amarok Ultimate 580 reviewThe Volkswagen Amarok Ultimate 580 is the new performance flagship of VW’s impressive dual-cab ute range
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI performance reviewUncorking VW’s brand-new Polo GTI on local soil
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Amarok TDI 550 Sportline review: Wheels Ute Megatest WinnerQuiet achiever doesn’t have youth on its side, but still shows how it should be done
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger vs Mercedes-Benz X-Class vs Toyota Hilux vs VW Amarok outback...A three-pointed star in the northern Flinders Ranges might be a rare sight, but that’s where we took the X-Class for its first outback stoush against three top rivals.
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Results and verdictNine utes, but only one winner...
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Volkswagen Amarok V6 SportlineVolkswagen’s long-serving Amarok has a new – and potent – lease on life, thanks to V6 diesel power.
- Reviews2018 4x4 Dual-Cab Ute TestMercedes-Benz’s new X-Class has added a new edge to the dual-cab 4x4 market, but how does it shape up in this nine-way stoush?
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Polo Range ReviewThe Volkswagen Polo parks easily, handles well, makes the most of your phone, and does not use much fuel. Auto braking is available in the Urban+, and great performance in the GTI.
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo v Mazda 2 v Suzuki Swift v Citroen C3 v Skoda Fabia comparison reviewTo Volkswagen’s all-new Polo, mainstream and left-field rivals are just a light breakfast, right?
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Golf R Grid performance reviewBudget-based Golf R is a tantalising prospect
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo 85TSI v Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo comparison reviewHow far can your dollar take you in this hotly contested segment? We take two frontrunners aside to find out
- Reviews2005 Volkswagen Polo GTI pre-production review: classic MOTORTiny tot Polo GTI set to pack big bang for bucks in two variants
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Golf R Grid: Hot Hatch Megatest 4thR-branded Golf version 7.5 finally steps out from the GTI's shadow
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI Original: Hot Hatch Megatest 5thRetro-inspired range opener a cracking value alternative with actual pedigree
- Reviews2018 Hyundai i30 N vs Volkswagen Golf GTI Original comparison reviewHyundai’s new hot hatch has finally landed on Aussie soil and it’s here to give the Golf GTI the blues
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Trendline review: Medium SUV megatest 2ndWheels gathers nine midsize SUV contenders and puts them head-to-head, separating the heroes from the zeroes. Here’s number two, the Volkswagen Tiguan Trendline.
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Polo ReviewVW’s light hatch has matured into a sharp-handling, roomy offering that’s more like big-brother Golf than ever before
- Reviews2018 Volkswagen Polo 85TSI Comfortline Quick ReviewVolkswagen’s all-new, bigger Polo has raised the benchmark for the light hatch segment. Here’s what you need to know.